Come and work for Red Planet Software
Is this you? An innovator. A problem solver with a strong customer focus. A team player who can work effectively in a virtual and decentralised environment. Someone who is passionate, loves to explore and learn. You have a critical mind for detail. In a global organisation, you can help create world-class solutions for the insurance and finance industry. As a foundation team member of our new Canadian operation, would you like to become part of a global team that thinks out-side the box and employs the best ideas from its international markets?
The Role: Client Solutions and Business Analyst
Push the boundaries of innovation. Every day you will need to take pride in your work and be challenged across a range of projects. Forward-thinking and an innovative mind-set are essential requirements as you will be involved in all aspects of helping our clients be the best they can be in managing payment solutions. This role requires a proud, passionate and highly motivated individual who thrives on providing responsive and exceptional solutions to our growing client base in North America.
This is a foundation role for a new entrant to the Canadian and North American market allowing you to shape the future success of our enterprise, our clients and your own career development.
Your duties will span client engagement, discovery, analysis and documenting client requirements, developer team liaison and hands-on solution delivery. You will also need to manage expectations and priorities across stakeholders ensuring a ‘no surprises’ delivery mindset. Importantly, you will act as a bridge and translator between client needs and technology enablement.
This role is planned to be a stepping stone into a client relationship management and business development position. If your career goal is to move into this area – you'll be a perfect fit.
We don’t want good work, we want exceptional work.
Working at Red Planet Software, you will be part of a growing team that encourages creative ideas and thrives on innovation. Family is important. Our work hours are flexible and negotiable. Leadership, training and support will be provided to help you succeed.
We develop, deliver and support cloud software solutions that enable the management of payments in the insurance sector. With clients spanning Canada, USA, Australia and New Zealand, our platform manages over $5bn of insurance payments annually. Our virtual team spans Canada, Australia, Philippines, Indonesia and Mongolia.
- Cloud Software solutions
- Information Technology
- Client liaison and advocacy – including consulting and needs analysis
- Discovery - soliciting, analysing and documenting client requirements
- Enabling innovation - Determine solution options and presenting to clients
- Managing Delivery – schedule, co-ordinate and complete delivery to clients
- Bridging stakeholders - Liaising between client, software development & QA team and management to determine right solution and right client outcome
- Proving outcomes - validating delivery meets requirements and handover to clients
- Travel - be prepared to travel throughout Canada (and potentially USA)
- Strong understanding of business analysis methods
- Proven analytical and clear thinking
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management – incl. ability to translate technical jargon into non-technical, commercial terms
- Practical and efficient capability with MS Office suite
- Experience conducting and managing system testing and projects
- Blend of strengths between technology and business solutions
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
Qualifications and Job Requirements
- Degree qualified in Business, Technology or related fields (Essential)
- 2+ years business experience in similar role (Essential)
- 2+ years experience in Property and Casualty insurance or Insurance Broker (Essential)
- Proven experience in insurance payments or premium finance sector (Desirable)
- Fluent in English language – verbal and written (Essential)
- Highly and self motivated individual
- Tact and diplomacy across all stakeholders including client facing role
- Highly curious learner
- Sees bigger picture but with an eye for detail
- Able to learn and work independently as part of a global virtual team
- Client and service driven relationship builder
- Applies expertise and judgement in solution design and decision making
- Able to multi-task, prioritise, set and meet expectations
- This is a work from home role
- All locations across Canada considered, proximity to a main provincial city preferred
- Negotiable. Either full-time, part time or contract basis
Benefits: (depending on employment type)
- 10 paid vacation days per annum, or as per provincial requirements that may apply
- Flexible working hours including work from home
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Group Benefits
- Opportunity to travel across Canada (and USA)
- We support equal opportunity
Please send your resume (maximum 3 x pages) and a cover letter (maximum 1 x page) detailing how you are the right person for this position, and the goals and achievements you are most proud of.
Also include your expected salary.
Applications close: 30th September 2019.
ABOUT RED PLANET SOFTWARE
Red Planet Software is a leading provider of niche loans management and online payment solutions software. We specialise in Insurance Premium Funding, Professional Fee Funding, Online Payment Portals, Pay By The Month and Integrated Invoice Link solutions. We provide customised and cost-effective end to end software applications and support services for the financial services industry.
Our solutions will help your organisation manage your funding services, maximise your efficiencies and provide real-time information. This will enable you to take advantage of the latest technologies and innovations while reducing application processing times, minimise data entry and decrease administrative tasks.
Our clients are based in Australia, Canada, United States and New Zealand. Our solutions manage over $US5 Billion in repayments annually.